Why choose Ritinox over other vendors, here is the answer:
–> 30 years of expertise in handling these products.
–> We have extensive stocks and if in case your part no. is not in our stock, we can manufacture it in the shortest possible time.
–> Our response time is only 12 working hours !! (average response time: 2 hours)
–> Right price for Desired quality.
–> We standby our commitment, we will never give you false commitment to win the order, that’s strictly against our policy, even if it costs us the order.
–> We can provide Reference documents from our previous supplies for your satisfaction and to make sure that you choose the right supplier.
–> Complete Trace-ability of the Material: Right from Raw Material to Final Material Test Certificate (EN 10204 3.1)
- Chamber of Commerce attested Certificate of Origin, On Request We also provide certificate of origin attested by Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code, Port of discharge, Port of Loading, Marks and Numbers, Total No. of Packages
- Packing List which includes details about boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Fumigation
- Guarantee Letter confirming the age of the material
- MTC EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Mechanically and Chemically Test Reports from NABL approved Laboratory
- NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175 Certificates
- Raw Material Material Test Certificates
- Charts confirming Heat Treatment procedure of the material.
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Inspection Test Plan (ITP), Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- PMI Testing – Positive Material Identification
- Spectro Analysis – Chemical Analysis
- Yeild Strength, Tensile Strength, Elongation, Reduction of Area.
- Micro Test to assess the structure of the material
- Macroetching Test
- Hardness Test in Brinell, HRB, HRC, HB
- Pitting Resistance Test to examine and identify any pits in the material
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test to check the capability of stainless steel against inter granular
- Flaring Test as per ASTM A513 to check the ability of flaring upto 15% the diameter
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test to check if any leakages are there in the material, normal holding time is 5 Sec
- HIC (Hydrogen-Induced Cracking) Test, NACE TM0284. This test performed to assess the resistance of material in Hydrogen Induced Environment
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test is done to check the accuracy of Welding performed on the material
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test) to check cracks on the surface not visible to naked eye
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT) is performed to check if there are any slacks or cracks in the material (below the surface)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test, to check the impact of lower temperature on the material.
- Bend Test
At Ritinox, the material is packed in such a way that we take assurance that the material will reach our client in the same condition in which we dispatched from our stores/stockyards.
We follow the following process of packaging:
1. The material is cleaned properly cleaned.
2. It is them shrink-rapped
3. Then it is packed in corrugated boxes size wise.
4. After that, these corrugated boxes are packed in already fumigated wooden boxes.
5. Once the small boxes are loaded in Wooden boxes, it is covered with plastic so that there is no room for water or moisture inside the box.
6. These boxes are than metal strapped and nailed so that it doesn’t open during transit.
We follow proper marking procedure right from the raw material stage to work in progress to finished goods, so that we can trace the material at any moment.
In case of orders where in the client requires cut lengths the marking is transferred authentically and a marking transfer letter is provided as well.
Delivery Time & Price Basis (Incoterms):
For stock items our turn around time is 1 to 2 days + Shipping Time
In case of manufacturing products please contact us for delivery program as it depends on size, quantity and material.
However, this is Ritinox’s assurance that we have the capability of manufacturing your requirement in shortest delivery time realistically possible without any wrong commitments
If you want to pick up the goods from our doors or if you want us to deliver the goods at your doorstep please let us, because we can mange the following price basis
Ex-works (EXW) Address of pick up will be notified
FOB (Free on Board) on any Indian Port
CFR, CIF, CPT to the port of your choice
Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid at your doorstep or at your clients doorstep
We have tie-ups with a number of logistic companies who has the capabilities to deliver goods in any part of the world.
Inspections (by your representative or a third party):
It is our priority to make sure that our client picks up their material from our facility with full satisfaction.
Thus we welcome third party inspections from internationally acclaimed third party inspection agencies such as Lloyds, TUV, Velosi, DNV, BVIS etc.
if you want you can appoint them, or else we can take care of the same.
We offer pipes and tubes on cut to size basis also, if your project demands pipes of particular lengths, you can feel free to contact us.
We have good amount of stock to fulfill your urgent requirements, however if a certain item is not in stock, please don’t hesitate as we also process small size/quantity orders, we hardly have minimum order quantity obligations.
We also offer cut piece for plates, sheets. We can cut them as per your sizes. We can also cut circles and rings as per your dimensions. The cutting is done through water-jet and laserjet and plasma technologies.